- Ensure that evidenced-based practices in wound management and pressure injury prevention are applied throughout CALHN.
- Provide peer support relationship to other health professionals to develop their wound and or pressure injury knowledge
- Maintain a SWAT Nurse portfolio within your professional discipline
- Promote Patient Centred Care approach for wound management
- Pressure Injury Quiz (Learning central)
- Aseptic Technique eLearning Module (Learning Central)
Registered and Enrolled Nurses interested in becoming a SWAT Nurse within their ward area.
Must be willing to attend educational updates to keep current evidenced-based wound care practices.
Actively participate in a minimum of (6) Pressure Injury & SWAT Nurse Meetings over a 12 month period.
Willing to participate in clinical audits relating to skin integrity, Pressure Injuries & wounds as directed.
Please Note: The workshop timetable and topics may change at short notice due to speaker unavailability.
Venue: Royal Adelaide Hospital
Time: 0800 -1630
Day 1 - 29 May 2019
Day 2 - 30 May 2019
Day 3 - 31 May 2019
Applications close 6th May 2019
Prior to submitting your application, please ensure your application has been approved by your Manager (if attending in work time).