CALHN Nursing Education Courses
Person and Family Centred Care, Practice Guideline Champion Training (RAH Campus)
Wednesday 2 October 2019 - Places still available.
Thursday 14 November 2019 - Applications close 28 October 2019
One day course, 08:00 – 16:30
30 places available per training day.
**2020 dates coming soon**
All Nursing, Medical and Allied Health Staff who have an interest in providing clinical leadership for person and family centred care
- 2-4 nursing staff /wing (service)
- Open to ENs, RNs, Allied Health Disciplines, Medicine
- Highly recommended NUMs, NCs attend.
On completion of the PFCC BPG Champion Training it is anticipated the Participant will be able to:
- Describe, demonstrate and integrate the core principles of Person and Family Centred Care
- Describe the relationship between Person and Family Centred Care and NSQHS Partnering with Consumers Standard 2
- Share learning’s about Person and Family Centred Care and facilitate knowledge transfer to others within their practice setting
- Be able to actively participate and contribute in BPG related implementation, evaluation, and sustainability activities at wing/service level
- Know how to access further information, resources and learning opportunities on Person and Family Centred Care, including e-learning modules
CALHN Nursing Education
5D390, Level 5, Royal Adelaide Hospital
All applicants will be notified of acceptance to the program by RAH Learning and Development
For further information
Contact: Sue Hutton – PFCC BPG Lead RAH
Phone: 0466 169 590